Yay! My first link up!
1. I have bought 3 Christmas presents. And I will probably not be able to buy anymore... nor do I feel like I should, unless I want to eat Ramen for the next month
2. Speaking of Ramen... I actually really like it. I like it so much I kinda sometimes choose to eat it out of want not need
3. I have been dying to do this sock bun curl craze, I try the sock bun and it wont even stay. My sisters best friend decided to try it last night and I got this picture when she woke up... I wanna punch her, for being so gorgeous and pulling this seemingly impossible hair style
Ugh... pretty bitch.
4. My Papaw and his wife gave Jeremy & I a house warming gift, memory foam pillows by Sleep Innovations. Holy motherrrrr, I want to carry the pillow everywhere with me, I mean EVERYWHERE! I was sitting in my exam today and thought, "gosh I would really love that pillow behind my back right now" I may start carrying it to class, only kidding.
Thank you Gramps!
5. I felt like a giddy child around lunch time today, for the reason that I finally met Emily in real life! Her blog is currently inactive due to some serious stalking issues (crazy bishes) but I'm sure you all know who she is! It was so nice to finally meet someone who you read all about and really relate to!
Jeremy always makes fun of my "fake friends" so I can't wait to tell him one became an in real life friend today!
6. Also on the subject of Emily, I will be guest blogging while she's soaking up the sun on a cruise! But I have yet to start my post, or really even know what I am going to write about, eugh.
"Add guest post to to-do list, STAT!"
Have a great Friday dolls!