Since this link-up went over so well a few weeks ago I decided to link-up again! And who doesn't like 'fessing up to a few things?
1. I am still obsessed with the one glitter nail fad (excuse the messy nails, I am in no mood to "clean up")
2. I am wearing a black/fuchsia/blue sequined skirt out on NYE and I do not feel bad about this, I may look like a walking disco ball but I don't care!
3. I ALWAYS have told myself that I would not partake in buying knock-off items. EVER. Until yesterday. For Christmas I asked for the black leather Tory Burch Reva flats. I sadly did not receive them. Understandable, my mom is paying for my car for the next 3 years. So I got a $50 DSW gift card for Christmas, I was browsing the aisles yesterday and spotted these...
I purchased them, and paid a whole $8 for them!
Whatever, I'm over it. Judge me if you want!
4. I am still not pumped about my new job, I keep hearing very negative things about the company and It keeps putting me in an awful mood about it. I don't start till January 3rd and I am kinda just bummed about it, needless to say I am still searching for "the perfect job" for me.
5. Ever since we moved to Charlotte and have great shopping and malls everywhere I have been itching to go shopping everyday, I will make any excuse to head to Southpark. Not good for my bank account but like I said earlier, whatever.
6. I have already taken down all my Christmas decorations, notgonnalie I am OVER Christmas this year!