I am not a fan of the new years resolutions, I've never made one and I hate being asked "so what is your new year resolution?" Um I don't know! So here is what I'm gonna do this year: I'm making a 2012 To-Do list. Huge fan of the to-do lists!
Bre's 2012 To-Do List:
- Devote more time to blogging each week
- Blog every day for a whole month
- Make school my top priority and get good grades
- Attend Church more regularly
- Read 6 books, including the one I have already started
- Make more home made meals and dinners
-Spend one night a week with Jeremy just talking and catching up on each others lives, make time for each other so we don't loose the great communication we have we each other
- Don't spend money stupidly, buy things I only need, not want
I tend to do well with writing things down and getting them done so I plan on writing this all down and putting it somewhere that daily I can remind myself of my goals for this year!
I'll leave you with a few pictures from NYE! We had far too many people in our apartment before going out then we had tickets to a great bar downtown and danced into 2012! Sadly I only took pictures here at our apartment! Oh and I opted out on the sequin disco ball skirt, omg that thing was a hot mess! Thank goodness I have far too many clothes for one person!
Have a great week lovies!