...and the creative juices aren't flowing, I stole this Q&A from Crystal and I plan on answering it...
1. How long have you been blogging?
And what got you started on blogging?Has your blog changed?
I've been blogging a little over a year! I started blogging because my good friend Amanda blogged and I loved the idea of putting my thoughts and ideas out there! Basically Bre used to be Sugar & Spice and the design has changed too many times!
2. Did you go to college? If so where?
I went to college at NC State for a brief stint!
3. Where have you traveled?
Florida, New York, yada yada its all boring! I've never left the country except for a quick 24 hour trip to Canada last summer. Where I learned that having air condition is a true blessing!
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
either a Louis Vuitton bag of my choice or a way over priced pair of pumps!
5. What are your 3 biggest blogging pet peeves?
-people who talk trash on blogs, grow up.
-people who have strong opinions about how blogging should work or how a blog should look. its my blog, not yours.
-and people who make up fake words or ridiculous nick names for their men... stop it. speak english please.
6. What is your favorite movie?
The Shining or Fight Club
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
wine, duh. and Diet Coke, another duh.
I got all artsy with the DC on Instagram, i'm cool.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
getting my nails done or getting a massage. so heavenly.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
oh lord. Nordstrom, or possibly Target. Love me some tar-jay!
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
This would be the time I face planted, or rather, side planted in front of about 40 fellow high schoolers in a Starbucks parking lot. I went to a small private Christian high school for a few years and every Wednesday night after youth group or small group we would all go to Starbucks and talk. Cool I know. So I also ran track and could run pretty fast, in track shoes. I don't remember how the "race" started but someone dared me to do something and I just took off running to prove to a point. I was wearing flip flops... I started feeling my flops flipping too much and the next thing I knew I was on my side literally skimming across pavement. I tore off all the skin on my shoulder, arm and hip. I had serious bruises and even worse open nasty wounds for weeks! Everyone saw me eat pavement and just laughed,but I deserved it. Also I didn't go to school for the rest of the week. It was awful!
11. What day would you love to relive again?
Specifically, the Saturday Jeremy & I spent in Asheville last fall. It was such an amazing, fun, romantic and incredible day!
Other than that- any day I ever had with my father, I would give the world to relive an hour with him!
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
someone really funny and they would have to have an odd sense of humor! Maybe Zooey Deschanel or Amy Poehler!
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Waitress! I was a waitress as soon as I turned 16 and was waitressing until the end of my Freshman year! I also babysat and nannied a lot! I was a full-time nanny for over a year after NC State, LOVED it! Best job ever!
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
note: I did not ever actually dress like that- we threw a party called, "thank god I'm not" and I was "thank god I'm not Heidi from The Hills... SPENCER!!! haha
also I miss my hair!!!!
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Spain? Possibly Africa, safari anyone?
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
Wherever God takes me!
I don't need to plan anything beyond tomorrow, for I am blessed to even have today!
Now y'all answer a question! I want to know more about my readers!!
I went on a safari in africa, and let me tell you. AMAZING. Like seriously, if you want to go, do it! It's awesome!ReplyDelete
love your outfit in the NC State pic...so cute!ReplyDelete
I think I am going to answer these too! Love your beautiful blonde locks! You are always so pretty and put together with your outfits!ReplyDelete
i loved this post! these fun question/answer posts are my fave. i about died w your heidi pic tooReplyDelete