My 5 on Friday this week is 5 outfits I've worn recently and I'm loving!!!
1. Navy & Red for a day of Fall clothes shopping!
Shirt: Gap/ Pants: Target/ Shoes: Michael Kors/ Bag: Phillip Lim x Target
2. I saw a Madewell window with a big flannel shirt and a gold chain. I fell in love and had everything to make the perfect outfit!
Shirt: Old Navy/ Jeans: Madewell (old)/ Shoes: Kohl's/ Necklace: Grandma's
3. REALLY bad photo quality but this outfit is the definition of Fall for me. Browns, greens and leopard!
Shirt: Old Navy/ Pants: Old Navy (current)/ Shoes: Target/ Scarf: Nordstrom
4. Hot pink & gold! I've always been obsessed with this J. Crew Factory blouse and I got two gorgeous new gold necklaces Tuesday so I had to pair them together!
Shirt: J. Crew Factory/ Jeans: Forever 21/ Boots: Target/ Necklace: Boho Blue/ B Necklace: The Jewel Box
5. Black & Blue & print mixing!!! IN LOVE. I was wearing this outfit proudly all day yesterday!
Gingham shirt: J. Crew/ Sweatshirt: Old Navy/ Pants: Target/ Shoes: Old Navy