Today is my 25th birthday, a good one if you ask me! 24 was a wonderful year and I am so thankful for everything that happened in the past year! Sometimes I just sit around and think of everything I am thankful for, today is one of those days!
25 things I am thankful for on my 25th birthday!
1. Jeremy- I don't really know where to begin with this one, he is my rock, my everything! I would not be who I am today or where I am today without him, he is supportive and loving of everything that I do! I am so thankful of that!
2. My family- the love and support they have for me is out of this world!
3. My in-laws! They are such an incredible family, I am so lucky to be marrying into such a great family!
4. My job! I LOVE my job, I love the people I work with and the floor I work on! I can't imagine working anywhere else!
5. My home- I am so lucky to have a roof over my head, and a pretty one at that!
6. My bloggy friends! Geez I love y'all to death!
7. My step-dad! He is one amazing guy, he has loved me and taken me in as his own and is so special to me! I am so incredibly thankful for everything he has done for me and Jeremy!
8. Hayley! We have been friends for 14 years and she has always been such a huge support system for me. This girl is my bff.
9. My sister- she is my other bff. I can always laugh with her and at her, she is so loving and I am so lucky to have such a great sister!
10. My cousins- we may only see them once a year but every time we get together its the best! We can always laugh and talk for hours! They have always been so supportive of me and my sister!
11. Leslie- by random chance Sophomore year I got to live with this amazing friend and I have been so blessed by her friendship ever since!
12. My "second" family- The Curry family has always been family to me, after almost 18 years of knowing them I now call them mom, dad and sisters!
13. Lindsay- after 14 years of friendship I can honestly say this girl knows everything about me, she is such an incredible person and I love her so much!
14. Jeremy's job! I am so thankful that Jeremy works for such an amazing company and that he can support us and love what he does everyday!
15. Jeremy's sense of humor! If you know Jeremy then you know he will always make you laugh, possibly scratching your head as to why, but he will make you laugh! He keeps me laughing everyday and I am so thankful for that!
16. My mommy! She is the rock of my family, she always has the right thing to say and the perfect hug! She is such a strong and incredible woman! (she will even come out on your 21st birthday!)
17. Wine. Yep, I'm thankful for wine. It might help me cope with the insanity I work with, which I love. And it makes your step-dad do stuff like this...
18. Rachel- my hairdresser bff that drinks wine with me and turns me totally brunette from blonde. Love her!
19. My health- I may not be 100% but I am pretty dang healthy! Snaps to me for not being hospitalized on Thanksgiving this year, two years in a row is enough! (two weeks before my 21st birthday I was hospitalized and they told my mom I wouldn't make it through the night... three days after being released I was going out for my 21st! take THAT doc!)
20. My friends that I may only see once a year but we pick right back up where we left off, and both years its been on my birthday!
21. I am thankful for cameras! Sounds silly but they give me the ability to look back and have the amazing memories that I have today! A camera also took this pic of my daddy, it is my favorite picture of him! So healthy and happy!
22. I am SO thankful for all my blog readers! I have said it before and I'll say it again, y'all are the reason I blog! I enjoy every comment and every post so much!
One of my very first outfit posts! haha!
23. Living in uptown Charlotte! I LOVE where we live, we are walking distance to so many things and so many incredible restaurants! Horrible picture but uptown id outside our bedroom window!
24. God and my faith! I am so blessed in so many ways and I am a child of God!
25. I didn't think I could come up with 25 things, and I kinda just listed people, but I am so thankful for everything in my life! Every person, every thing, every memory and every cheers along the way!
Here's to 25!