1. If you're feeling like you need a dose of nature check out my friends blog, Trees and JDs. Him and his girlfriend just traveled the nation, hiking one national forrest at a time. Their travels sound incredible and pictures are just breathtaking!
2. I am officially over summer, totally 100% over it. Yesterday got to 93 and felt like 103, o v e r i t. Bring me fall and some freakin' pumpkin everything.
3. My Bachelorette weekend is exactly one week away, that's seven days between me and a wildly fun time with my bridesmaids! I still don't know anything that's happening or where I'm going. For once I actually am enjoying the surprise, I like kind of not knowing for now!
4. I still haven't had my trial hair and makeup for the wedding. Am I panicked, yes. Do I have time, no. Can I just wing it? I also don't have a cake yet. So you could say I'm behind.
5. I have been on a root beer kick lately. I haven't had a Diet Coke since May 30th, but I still have crazy cravings for root beer! So weird!