1. I know I'm slack and didn't do a recap of our Memorial Day weekend but I just didn't have the energy this week! So here are a few photos from the weekend!
2. Last week I attended a Charlotte Social meet-up at Cottage Chic with Honeebee Gifts! The store was so cute with everything you could ever think of for the perfect gift! Along with some adorable jewelry and clothing!
3. I saw a pin of Kristin Cavallari wearing a leather top and white jeans and had to re-create the look. I ended up getting this top for $10 with a coupon I had for Piperlime and I had the rest of the outfit in my closet! I think I nailed it...
4. I fell in love with a corgi, named Rollie. He is my soulmate and I am now on the hunt for a corgi. Like for real, we're getting one.
He cured my hangover, well not really but he tried.
5. This week was brutal on little me, so I got a spray tan and I'm "working" from home today. Pssshh I'm watching Two Broke Girls in my pjs and drinking a lot of coffee!