1. Wednesday was our engagaversary (how do you even spell that?) 11.20.12 we closed on our first home together and got engaged! I can't believe it has been an entire year! I am so thankful for everything we have and so blessed to have Jeremy in my life!
2. Thursday was my dads birthday, he would have been 52 this year! I drove home late Wednesday evening to be with my mom and sister for daddy's birthday! Thursday morning I headed to the dentist and made a stop a Biscuit Factory to get a sausage biscuit and large Diet Dr. Pepper, exactly what we would have eaten with Dad for breakfast!
For lunch we went to one of his favorite restaurants, Mellow Mushroom! I indulged in a delicious slice and yummy wheat beer!
After lunch sister & I went to find a pug! My dad was obsessed with pugs, we used to have two of them!
|Daisy & Mitzy|
We found the tiniest little guy to play with!
3. I went to the eye doctor Thursday, my eyes haven't changed but I still want some new frames! I liked these so much at the doctor but after looking at myself in this picture I am SO glad I didn't order them! Atrocious!
4. I am really sad to say goodbye to my beautiful guest room, I worked so hard! We're getting a roommate in January... more details on that later. I'm actually excited about it!
5. I have today off, which wasn't planned, so what to do? Currently laying in bed, blogging and drinking some chai latte, watching E! Maybe I should decorate for Christmas?
What are y'all doing today??
psst. HAPPY FRIDAY!
That pug is too cute for words!! Enjoy your day off and I say YES on the start of decorating!!ReplyDelete
Oh that tiny baby pug is the cuuuutest!ReplyDelete
you are so presh!!! love the engageaversary. and love me some mellow mushroom too...my fave! xxReplyDelete
love the baby pugs! lots of celebrations this week :) Have a fun day off!ReplyDelete
oh that ring and that pup!! LOVE!ReplyDelete
I'm originally from Lexington but moved up to Virginia once I got married. I went to school in High Point and we would go to Biscuit Factory every Friday before school! I miss it so much!!ReplyDelete
Where do you get your chai lattes? Do you have a mix or from SBUX? I need one in my life, but I'd like to make some at homeReplyDelete
What a beautiful home & ring!! Exciting times :) Looking forward to following along!ReplyDelete
Puppies, especially pugs are always a great way to make you smile.ReplyDelete
Give me all the bug eyed pugs with the wrinkly face and butts! Your ring is beautiful!ReplyDelete
I love the first pair of glasses you were wearing - where did you get them?! And those puppies are to die for!!ReplyDelete
I love the guest room.ReplyDelete
Yes you can start decorating.
Sounds like the perfect day!! Did you get the baby pug?? Soooooo cuteReplyDelete
Oh my gosh, the look on that pug's face is priceless. Have a great weekend! :)ReplyDelete
That little pup is too cute for words!! Sounds like a great day all around! Excited to follow along!ReplyDelete
Stopping by from the link up! Happy engagement anniversary! I'm so sorry your dad isn't around to celebrate his 52nd birthday with you. I lost my dad a few years ago and his birthday (and Christmas, Father's Day etc) is one of the hardest days of the year.ReplyDelete
Dropping in from the Five on Friday link-up! Love the engageaversary & such a cute place! Looking forward to dropping back in! Happy Monday!ReplyDelete
Stopping by via the linkup - happy belated engagement anniversary! Your ring is gorgeous! Also such a special way to remember your dad, that pizza looks delicious!ReplyDelete
Have a great day!