1. Wednesday was our engagaversary (how do you even spell that?) 11.20.12 we closed on our first home together and got engaged! I can't believe it has been an entire year! I am so thankful for everything we have and so blessed to have Jeremy in my life!
2. Thursday was my dads birthday, he would have been 52 this year! I drove home late Wednesday evening to be with my mom and sister for daddy's birthday! Thursday morning I headed to the dentist and made a stop a Biscuit Factory to get a sausage biscuit and large Diet Dr. Pepper, exactly what we would have eaten with Dad for breakfast!
For lunch we went to one of his favorite restaurants, Mellow Mushroom! I indulged in a delicious slice and yummy wheat beer!
After lunch sister & I went to find a pug! My dad was obsessed with pugs, we used to have two of them!
|Daisy & Mitzy|
We found the tiniest little guy to play with!
3. I went to the eye doctor Thursday, my eyes haven't changed but I still want some new frames! I liked these so much at the doctor but after looking at myself in this picture I am SO glad I didn't order them! Atrocious!
4. I am really sad to say goodbye to my beautiful guest room, I worked so hard! We're getting a roommate in January... more details on that later. I'm actually excited about it!
5. I have today off, which wasn't planned, so what to do? Currently laying in bed, blogging and drinking some chai latte, watching E! Maybe I should decorate for Christmas?
What are y'all doing today??
psst. HAPPY FRIDAY!