Linking up with Megan from In This Wonderful Life for Midweek Randoms!
1. This work week may actually kill me. I'll be in overtime sometime Friday and the only thing that is keeping me running is the thought of the paycheck!
2. My obsession with Law & Order:SVU has gotten even worse once I realized there were 4 more seasons I haven't seen on Netflix. OMG!
3. Speaking of Netflix, it's all we have now since I went nuts on TWC and cancelled our cable. I have already gone through season one of New Girl, love it! And season one of Grey's, again. I think I'm going to start Orange is the new Black next, i've heard such good things about! Has anyone else been watching that show? Or should I be watching any amazing shows on Netflix?
4. I woke up at noon today, hence the late post.
5. I'm going to a spin class tonight, first one ever, I'm so scared!!!
6. I want to make a bomb-ass lasagna for Jeremy one night, any recipes y'all have that I use follow??
If you like spinach, skinny taste spinach lasagna is awesome!ReplyDelete
Pioneer woman's is to die for! It's not healthy even a little bit but it tastes so good! Everyone raves over it when I make it. I make it same as she does but I use smaller pans and freeze what we won't eat.ReplyDelete
oops meant to give you thisReplyDelete
OK I'm done with OITNB now, and I'm on to The Killing. Totally reminds me of SVU so you're going to loooove it!ReplyDelete
i'm on episode 10 of orange is the new black & i'm loving it. it's a little racey but really good! are you going to flywheel? most intense spin class ever - good luck!ReplyDelete
My mom has been watching Orange is the new Black all week & seems really into it! Grey's is always a good choice :) Spin classes are so fun! Hope you enjoyed it!ReplyDelete
Law & Order: SVU is the thing that keeps me running daily! Gaaaahh Benson and Stabler. I need it to be Fall just so the new season can start! And because I'm holding out hope that Stabler will come back one day and all will be right with the world again.ReplyDelete
Also also, you know I have a drinking game for it, so umm we need to play that sometime. :)