1. One thing I plan on doing to relax this weekend is not traveling. We traveled somewhere almost every weekend this past month and it is going to be fabulous to just be at home, not pack and not put miles on my car! I also will just be enjoying time with Jeremy, relaxing in our small little apartment and drinking some wine!
2. A big pet peeve of mine is people getting into my personal space. BACK UP! I cannot stand when people are so close to me I can feel their warm breathe. gag. If I can feel the movement of your hands, you need to back up. If you touch my face I will probably go HAM on you.
3. I am really loving my day off today! I was scheduled to work an education class all day today and I crammed the work into Wednesday and Thursdays classes! I am currently sitting at the Nissan dealership getting my car inspected but at least I'm not at that darn hospital!
4. The rain is very relaxing and calming. If I am indoors and don't have a lot to do, I love when it rains. I also love working when it is raining, the patients love the rain and I think it really calms some of the crazies down!
5. My favorite girly indulgence is painting my nails or getting a massage! I rarely get my nails done by someone because I just think spending money on something I can just as easily do at home is kinda silly! But I love spending some money on a full body massage! I would go once a week if I could afford it!
6. A song I always get stuck in my head is the little catchy tune from Finding Nemo when Dory sings "just keep swimming." Whenever I find myself down or in a bad mood (especially at work) I always catch myself singing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" Always make me smile at least!
7. The best cure for stress is a glass of wine and a bottle of nail polish. Seriously I don't need to explain why this is my stress reliever! I love painting my nails and I love just slowly sipping on some red wine!
Now it's yall's turn! Go link-up or answer one of the questions in a comment! I love Q&A's!
I could get a massage everyday! Omg! My favorite thing!ReplyDelete
Hi! I really liked this post and that pet peeve you mentioned was hilarious. I agree with the thing about touching your face... I always imagine that if someone other than me, touches my face, I will get a ginormous pimple in that same spot!!! PS. I'm your newest follower :)ReplyDelete
I love the rain too, maybe it is the pacific northwest in me, but I miss it now that I am in Florida. Fall is not here in the slightest and it feels a little like something is missing!ReplyDelete
I always pout myself a little glass of port after especially trying days. I totally get it!ReplyDelete
Haha I love the swimming song too! I do that often. And congrats on the town house that is super exciting - cant wait to see pictures of you decorating it!ReplyDelete