Linking-up for 5 on Friday!
1. I had a friend staying with me the past few days and she is slightly obsessed with The Walking Dead. We started watching the first season, which she has never seen. I am scarred, I don't think I will ever sleep properly again. I HATE zombies, the shows plot may be addicting but the show itself it awful. I can't tear myself away but I can't watch it. I also think that there is a zombie behind every corner in my house.
2. I'm moving my little sister to NC State on Saturday. It is going to be so exciting and fun but oh I know the nostalgia is going to kick in so bad! Which I why I planned to go to Raleigh Friday night and do a little college re-living with Hales & Amanda!
(there is a really funny story to this picture, I swear, it's quite comical)
3. I've had the iPhone 5 for a few weeks now and I have to say that there is no difference from the 4/4s. Yes, the camera is better and it is slightly faster but nothing too special. I was kinda bummed, but honestly I'm a firm Apple user so whatevs!
4. This weekend Jamie will be in Charlotte, I can't wait to see her again! Also this weekend me and a few co-workers are going out for a "bachelorette" party! Our co-worker Jessica never got a true bachelorette party so 5 years into marriage and one son later, we're throwing her one! I seriously can't wait for this extravaganza!
5. Remember that time I cut all my hair off? I don't, I don't know who that chick is...