Here in NC college has started or is staring this week! So crazy and sad that summer is over! My sister moved into her dorm on Saturday and I was SO jealous! Being back on campus and at a dorm I used to hang out at all the time brought back so many memories! (good & bad ones!)
I really wanted to write a cliche "back to school post." Buy when I sat down to think about what I would write, the only thing that came to mind was what I wished I had in college!
So here is it ladies...
1. Decent make-up & the skills to put on make-up. You know you're guilty of this one too! Blue eyeliner? Yea, that was my go-to every Friday night, freaking blue eyeliner!
2. More classic and classy dresses vs. the cheap and cotton dresses. I honestly can't tell you one single dress I still have from college that looks decent now or didn't cost $15.90.
3. An Erin Condren planner. Oh my heavens I would have been so much more organized with one! Geez louise!
4. Hunter boots, or a decent rain boot. I had some Juicy Couture rain boots from high school that I BEGGED my mom to buy me and they were awful! They weighed about 30 pounds and were bright pink and brown, I never wore them because they went with nothing and they were so heavy I refused to walk across campus in them.
5. More than one Herve Chapelier bag! I have the exact one pictured above from high school and oh that bag has been through the ringer! It seriously can withstand everything and holds it all! I wanted to buy another one but went for a Longchamp instead and was disappointed! I wish I had about three of these when it came to my last year at State!
6. Common Sense. My oh my what I would (and wouldn't) have done with some common sense!
What are some things y'all wished you had in college?