I decided my 5 On Friday today would be some tips & tricks & things I've learned along the way...
1. Need to make a necklace slightly longer? Loop some hair ties together and BAM!
2. Need your boots to stand up but you don't wanna pay $20 for a pair of freaking boot shapers (for all 8 of your boots)?
BOOH YAH, dollar store pool noodles!
3. Don't wanna squeegee your glass shower door everyday (or your fiancé refuses to)? Spray some Rain-X on it! Swipe, water gone in a snap!
4. I think I now sound like an infomercial dude? Anyways, moving on, want white toes after dark nail polish? Recipe given...
(I actually did this, it works but I will NEVER show y'all a pic of my own feet, I would gag)
Make a paste using:
-1 tbsp peroxide
-2 1/4 tbsp baking soda
-Let this paste sit on your nails for 5 minutes and voila!
5. Last but not least, wanna pretend your coffee isn't coffee every morning? Follow my lead...